Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What Happened, Oprah!!??






Oh my!! I caught a glimpse of Oprah accepting her Oscar for humanitarian work and I couldn't believe what I was seeing - a non-glamorous Oprah! The last time I saw her image was when she had the finale to her 25-year talk show. She looked fabulous, heavier but very shapely and her hair was immaculately styled, of course, and her makeup impeccable, as usual.











That was six months ago and within the last six months she has gone from immaculately groomed to, well, frumpy. She looked very overweight, unhappy, and tired. She even broke down and cried.










Come on, Oprah, this network thing may not be worth it. You have nothing to prove, you've been to the mountain top! I want to see you looking like this:



or this:





0 comments: