Monday, February 9, 2015

I'm Back!

There have been so many happenings in the past two years and eight months that I've been away.  One thing led to another thing to another thing and so on and so on and I never could get back to this blog which I love so much.  So what if no one reads it, I love reading how I felt about something or someone in the moment.


The thing that brought me back to this blog is the death of a man at the hands (or wheels) of the notorious Suge Knight, a former record producer who intimidated his way to the top.  Anyway on January 29, 2015 Suge ran over the head of a man named Terry Carter who was 55 years old and somehow got involved in a fight that Suge was having with an old-time associate of his named Cle Bones Sloan, a Blood-turned-actor who evidently doesn't like Suge.  I want to attend the trial and report on it on YouTube.  CAH thinks it's not a good idea but I have a curiosity on the minute details on this case and the only way I can find out is if I'm there.  I have no idea if I will even be allowed in the courtroom but I'm going to make press credentials in case I need to justify to the authorities why I'm there.  We will see.

0 comments: